Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Embroidery and Victory Rolls

That's what the past few days have been about in my little bubble! Lately, I've been trying hard to make good use of my free time. I'm notorious for spending all my free time either watching TV or scrolling on Tumblr. I really want to fill my time with more productive things!


A couple weeks ago I started my first embroidery (but then left it untouched for a long time...). I picked it up again this week and made a lot of progress!

My smile here is strange but I love my eyes in it so I kept it ha!
On Friday I had to run back home in between classes because I forgot my Japanese textbook and had no idea where it was. Well the first place I decided to look was under the bed. And in typical Aleks fashion, it most certainly was there because I slept with the book on the bed... So that left me with a bit of free time until the next class. I decided to practice my Victory Rolls since I'm getting into pinup fashion and they didn't come out too bad! The hairstyle really spruces up any outfit. My roommate thought it was dumb I did such a nice hairstyle for jeans and a sweater but whatever. I do what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment